Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'll be doing 23 Things... eventually

With wistful sigh that I am not a staff member of the Public Library of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County to be motivated by their wonderful incentives, when my assignments and workshop organisation are out of the way by September 17, I plan to get cracking on the 23 Things
23 Things (or small exercises) that you can do on the web to explore and expand your knowledge of the Internet and Web 2.0

It looks like I've begun already, but there are some new ones there for me.

I'm impressed with the whole project as an entertaining staff training method - modelling, motivating, respectful of adult choice, collaborative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...