Saturday, August 05, 2006

More library promotion

This time, Kathleen Odean's ideas to encourage moms & daugh ters to read at home led to these ideas

"Read Mermaid Janine before going swimming or starting swimming lessons."  Following on from reading other relevant books before for example walking at a pond, going to a circus or the zoo - I thought - I just don't think about reading related books before such things - but then...

What if the library briefly reviewed some of their relevant books for the aquatic centre newsletter, perhaps in a series? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...