Wednesday, October 18, 2006

23 Things #6 More Flickr Fun

Thanks Helene,

I think Flickr Color Pickr could actually be useful. So far when I've been on an image search it is usually for content on a theme, but I can imagine a time when colour might be just as important and this lets you find public photos (even within themes such as flowers or urban) in Flickr that match a specific colour from a colour palette of variable hue.

Although I'm glad to know about them, I can't imagine a use for Montagr when it takes such a long time to load, and Mappr doesn't look like it can compare to the maps inside Flickr's own wonderful Organizer?

I enjoyed the toys, making my own photographers card, the profile thing at the top of the page and a mosaic (which I had to save and must upload rather than blog from Flickr because I've already reached my upload limit this month):



I'm also contemplating trying Sprinklr - any comments?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful- it makes me feel like spring on a this rainy day here.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...