Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm switched .... HUZZAH

Being frustrated that Blogger didn't want to (or couldn't for some reason) switch me, and not really wanting to start anew despite setting up to try out beta with a moonflowerdragon2.0, I once again (briefly) considered Wordpress.

Colin (on the glade)'s review encouraged me to persist with Blogger. And sure enough next time I went to post, and tried again to switch... it worked. /big smile/

So here it is, I've already been fiddling with some page elements (an easier way to add widgets) and my only remaining frustration is that this template does not have a header page element. I'd be happy trying a different template but Minima, harbor and scribe (the only other ones with a left sidebar, and a header) don't appeal.

So, in the process I've lost my pretty little bighugelabs thingy that I previously had at the top of my blog.
moonflowerdragon. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Any ideas how I can get it there again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...