Sunday, April 15, 2007

ENOUGH Dots


Little Dot
Uncredited. (1988). Little Dot in the dotted town. Harvey Comics Spotlite, 4, [17-21].
Originally uploaded by moonflowerdragon.

I've been using Blogger's Dark dots template for everything *but* the dots, and I've finally had enough of the dots. And I spent so much time messing with the column widths to ensure they didn't split dots... no I truly have had enough.

Blogger's page elements makes changing templates easy, although I should probably pick one for certain before I go trying to hack things like the in-post bookmarklets.

I'd really like to make my own style, but I'm not sure I want to spend the time and frustration trying to find simple enough instructions.

2 comments:

  1. Moonflowerdragon, don't be frustated about the desing of your blog. It looks fine (compared to mine at least)

    Look at http://florijn.peter.googlepages.com/bloggerhacks

    to look for the sources and instructions for publishing the delicious daily links

    tooh.blogspot.com

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter

    unfortunately that link offers to open an application but firefox does not know what to use to open it. I'd like to know a little more before opening an application.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...