Saturday, May 19, 2007

For my boys... WOW music video

While preparing previous post on citing YouTube videos, I was going to include this one as an example of one that did not have production credit... but then I found it did ... so it isn't needed there, but I can't NOT mention it here.

The video: World of Warcraft Big Blue Dress

was added to YouTube by Phenixxx. It does not contain any claim in-video or description as being created by Phenixxx, Credit in the closing scenes (not explained whether for music/video or both):
Cranius
"Big Blue Dress"
TCO
Destromath

As it happens, further research suggests that Cranius is also responsible for the video and music, and apparently vocal and character performance too. I'm curious, though I don't play the game myself, about the source of the dwarf back-up singers: are they Cranius-alts composited, or friends/guild members?

So surely the reference for this would be:

Cranius. (2006). Big Blue Dress [music video]. Retrieved May 18, 2007 from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqO7zEWu0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...