Thursday, May 03, 2007

One guesses one has really contributed when...

one's post is included in librariesinteract.info's monthly roundup: this month in Australian library blogland! Thanks Morgan.



Funnily enough, I didn't notice that when it would have popped up in my rss feed, I only discovered it after experimenting with the visual search engine Pagebull, which looks like it could be immensely valuable for certain types of visual learners if the search ?algorithms? are as rigorous as we expect from textual engines. Not that I have the knowledge of such to compare, or guess whether it would be or not, just meaning to comment that while screenshots are great fun (and colourful) most important will still be relevance of results, with both it would seem to be a really good idea.



(thanks to Wanderings of a Librarian for mentioning Pagebull)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...