Friday, June 20, 2008

Codex Seraphinianus

or: the serendipity value of working at a different computer


As I didn't want to shut down the game I have on my own computer, and as the boys are away for the weekend, I thought I'd use one of their computers to get some work done.

Of course none of my browser tabs are homepages here, nor am I automatically signed in to the tools I use most frequently, so: on accessing my protopage I land at the public index page rather than my usual private start page. That's fine, I'll do a crossword, study a chess tactic and maybe play with or edit or refresh some of the widgets.

Oooh what's this on the Article of the Day widget (provided by The Free Dictionary)?



Sounds interesting. Perhaps I'll see if I can look at it next time I'm near the State Library of South Australia.

Has any reader seen it and want to tell me what you thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...