Saturday, May 29, 2010

CULLB602C Greetings & Invitation

Today at work students of "CULLB602C Use, evaluate and extend own information literacy skills" @UB explored the library. Some have already visited my blog, and I wonder if they will wander back?

If so:..... HI guys :D

You're so lucky that Loretta completely restructured this unit after I applied for RPL - it looks so exciting and fun now.

You'll be setting up your own blogs: merveilleux, fantastique!

Please, tell me where your blog is when you have it set up, it will be fun to see you play with blogging. It would be exciting to see you use your blogs to explore your sources and thoughts as you research for your essays.

Or if blogging is a little unnerving for you and you'd like to shoot the breeze about it feel free to contact me through comments, gmail, twitter or even Moodle.

I'm also challenging Hazel, who completed this unit in the old format, to take on her own 23 Things.

See you 2.0 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...