Monday, May 17, 2010

Will visit Canada & USA in July

Dartril, Shortiye and I are excited about a new adventure.  From 25 June – 23 July we will be visiting friends and family and then meeting people we’ve met through World of Warcraft throughout Canada and USA.

Our journey will take us through: Portland & Corvallis OR, Puyallup WA, Vancouver BC, Toronto & Hamilton ON, New York, Dallas TX and Los Angeles CA.

I’ve had moments of anxiety over the details that were not yet sorted, but as they have gradually ironed out (except for precise dates, accommodation and travel for the last half, and how lightly can we travel?) I’m somewhat calmer.

I keep thinking it would be ever so interesting to meet other unschoolers or library bloggers (are there other sorts who read here?) along our journey.  If you live in one of the above areas and might be classified in one or more of those broad descriptions and might like to meet us, you could send a message to my gmail (yup my blogger name) or twitter account (at Twitter: my blog’s name without the e, because when I began we were limited to 15 characters :( ).

Oh do feel free to share your travel advice/recommendations.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Martina

    I've been held up finalising the posts, spent too much time trying to get them perfect then got distracted by life back at home... but I'm beginning to publish a few notes on the trip over at the family blog...

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...