Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Blogging challenge to CULLB602C@UB

30 posts in 30 days

You're all in the blogger water now... so let's do as Dory says in Finding Nemo and "just keep swimming"


Via Twitter I heard Kathryn Greenhill, famous in the Australian library blogosphere share the 30 posts in 30 days challenge.

Now while Kathryn's personal goal after years of blogging already is to keep up her think posts; Mine will be to not be too focussed on think posts: to stop gabbing, stop over-thinking, stop reading even more related stuff, and actually finish and publish a post even if it means it doesn't go out perfect.

SO how about it? Make your own rules or variations for yourselves - but your first one could be accepting the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds like such a fun thing to do! I'll have to check out all the people that are doing it, and maybe have a go myself! Even if I have missed one day... technically.

    Thanks for bringing the idea to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Amelia, it is certainly a good way to make blogging a habit.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...